Alert! Please be careful and avoid several unauthorized companies that claim they have the show attendee list available for sale – Medtrade attendee lists are never sold. Please use the list rental services on this site for your postal mailings. Questions? Contact us or your Medtrade representative.
|Turnkey List Rental and Mailing Services
– Mail postcards directly to Medtrade attendees.
– Promote your brand/products, invite attendees to schedule meetings, visit your booth, order show specials… and BUY!
– Turnkey fulfillment service includes everything: Use of the official Medtrade attendee list, printing, postage and mailing.
– Design services available.
|Choose from three postcard sizes:
|– Step 1: Pay the list rental fee (required)
– Step 2: Select your mailing list and postcard size
– Step 3: Select your design services (optional)
– Step 4: Review your order and checkout
|– View: Example postcards
|| – View: Design templates
Important Notes Before You Order:
– March 6 Standard postage ordering deadline
– March 13 for First Class postage ordering deadline
– After you order, you will receive an order confirmation and receipt
– Another email within 24 hours from our team on how to provide us with your design formats (or optional work with us on your design)
– A digital proof for your review and approval, after processing and prior to printing/mailing
– Please plan for 5 to 7 business days after placing your order for processing, edits, final proof approval, printing and mailing
– The mailing list is the official database of attendees for Medtrade 2023 and opted-in to receive communications. Initial records are actual attendees and registrants of the 2022 event. As attendees register for the 2023 event, they are integrated into the file. Minimum mailing quantities for each list segment are shown above to ensure your postcards are sent to the most up-to-date attendee list available.